I would love to love summer, but the heat gets to me too much. When I was a kid, summer was my favorite time of year.
The end of summer isn't so bad - just think of all the beautiful autumn colours!
it always seems to take forever to arrive - then it's all extremes when it does, and then Poof! all gone .... such as it is .... I remember when it 3 months off from school stretched forever - LOL -
I would love to love summer, but the heat gets to me too much. When I was a kid, summer was my favorite time of year.
ReplyDeleteThe end of summer isn't so bad - just think of all the beautiful autumn colours!
ReplyDeleteit always seems to take forever to arrive - then it's all extremes when it does, and then Poof! all gone .... such as it is .... I remember when it 3 months off from school stretched forever - LOL -
ReplyDelete