Ahh, the Viking funeral. Beautifully sad. Compelling write.
Oh, I can see this ever so clearly.
Including the soft laps of waves softened this very sad poem. Beautiful.
Gorgeous, so emotive I really feel this...wonderfully expressed.
Very emotional departure ~ I like the mingling of tears and soft waves ~
There was a hint of it in the poem, but I wasn't quite sure, until I saw the accompanying picture. Nicely done.
vivid imagery
when i go...i want a viking funeral
Very expensive...but for you....special price!
I agree with Brian Miller, but my wife said no.
Ah. this is quite a normal funeral in Sweden.. for budget funeral we use paper-boats...
I always love legends. And rituals.Hi Cressida!
Every departure is frightening and sad. Particularly a funereal voyage.
Ahh, the Viking funeral. Beautifully sad. Compelling write.
ReplyDeleteOh, I can see this ever so clearly.
ReplyDeleteIncluding the soft laps of waves softened this very sad poem. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, so emotive I really feel this...wonderfully expressed.
ReplyDeleteVery emotional departure ~ I like the mingling of tears and soft waves ~
ReplyDeleteThere was a hint of it in the poem, but I wasn't quite sure, until I saw the accompanying picture. Nicely done.
ReplyDeletevivid imagery
ReplyDeletewhen i go...
ReplyDeletei want a viking funeral
Very expensive...but for you....special price!
DeleteI agree with Brian Miller, but my wife said no.
ReplyDeleteAh. this is quite a normal funeral in Sweden.. for budget funeral we use paper-boats...
ReplyDeleteI always love legends. And rituals.
ReplyDeleteHi Cressida!
Every departure is frightening and sad. Particularly a funereal voyage.
ReplyDelete