.
Piku form syllable counts correspond to the numbers of pi. You are permitted to stop at any time.
3 1 4 1 5 9 2 6 5 3 5 8 9 7 9 3 2 3 8 4 6
Day 29
oh really
what
i don't think so
no
it's not possible
well as a matter of fact it is
you say
i am very biased
ok i love him
no you don't
well i fancy him
he is a very good dancer
oh that's not entirely the same thing
i can't tell the difference
you are a tragic person cressie
so they say
ok
i agree
you need to change your attitudes
what should i do
become obscenely rich
Oh wow! I never heard of this form. I like how you chose dialogue to represent it. I'm pathetic with numbers but perhaps if they have word like this...
ReplyDeletenew one to me, too. you've mastered it ~
ReplyDelete