Beautiful a simple delight.
I like the visual this presents - I wonder if she has pig-tails
i think i would be captured just to sit and watch her and let all the rest drift to the background....
so lost in her play that she forgets the world around her... think i know her..smiles
The delights of being so absorbed in what you do... a lovely clear image flashes there, moment of insight. The frog jumping into the pond.
Kids can really get lost in what they are doing. I can just see her, Cressida.
there is something magical about girls playing hopscotch.
The silence is magical, allowing the reader to really see that little girl.
I think the silence is the one she create in the hopscotching ...
Pure joy.Lovely, Cressida.
I bet her silence sounds an awful lot like concentrated contentment. Lovely write.
Beautiful a simple delight.
ReplyDeleteI like the visual this presents - I wonder if she has pig-tails
ReplyDeletei think i would be captured just to sit and watch her and let all the rest drift to the background....
ReplyDeleteso lost in her play that she forgets the world around her... think i know her..smiles
ReplyDeleteThe delights of being so absorbed in what you do... a lovely clear image flashes there, moment of insight. The frog jumping into the pond.
ReplyDeleteKids can really get lost in what they are doing. I can just see her, Cressida.
ReplyDeletethere is something magical about girls playing hopscotch.
ReplyDeleteThe silence is magical, allowing the reader to really see that little girl.
ReplyDeleteI think the silence is the one she create in the hopscotching ...
ReplyDeletePure joy.
ReplyDeleteLovely, Cressida.
I bet her silence sounds an awful lot like concentrated contentment. Lovely write.
ReplyDelete