
a bow tie wearer
a cabriolet driver
lover of pink clouds
head in pink clouds
dreaming of becoming a racing driver
a crash helmet wearer
older but not a great driver
head still lodged in the clouds
now squarer and a stetson hat wearer
striped hair wearer... dotty driver loses head in the clouds

Put me through to Air Force One
Haha, having your head in the clouds is not a great attribute for a driver. But still! I enjoyed this, thank you
ReplyDeleteOh, love your Tritina.
ReplyDeleteOh, I am most intrigued by Sweet Pete — having a head in the clouds, especially the pink ones, made him quite endearing. Ha!
ReplyDelete-HA
A funny tritina. I'm picturing you as a dotty driver . Lol! Quite enjoyable :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a delight to read. Really enjoyed this Cressida!
ReplyDeletePoor dotty Pete...head in the clouds. Fun!
ReplyDeleteA lovely little read. Enjoyed!
ReplyDeleteAnna :o]