Saturday, 20 October 2018

Carpe Diem - Autumn Retreat 2018




your song seductive
moonlight over the ocean
for my ears only




 ***********************************************************************************


 CARPE DIEM 2




soft whispers
in the olive grove
sweet breath on my neck



***********************************************************************************

CARPE DIEM 3





a grey rainy day
huddled under the duvet
dinner on a tray

**********************************************************************************

CARPE DIEM 4





married bliss
eternal tug o war
for the sheets

***********************************************************************************

CARPE DIEM 5




 lovers long gone
 i like to remember
 their sweetness

***********************************************************************************

CARPE DIEM 6




just the two of us
woolly socks cosy and warm
best part of the day








 ***********************************************************************************

 CARPE DIEM 7




 

in spite of squalls and storms
two  crackled leaves still cling on 
a surprise to all


17 comments:

  1. Lots of treats here! Poetry, pictures and music all delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All seven haiku are brilliant. I found their romantic theme even in no 7 delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seven goldfish swirling forever in the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful set! Each one rich with meaning. I like the image of two leaves hanging on despite the storm. Can be thought about in many different ways.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can think of no better place to huddle on a rainy day than under a duvet! You know how to get to the heart of the matter, using a few well-chose words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delightful pieces. Especially luv the image for married bluss
    Thanks for dropping by my blog today Cressida

    Much💚🖤💛love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely breathtaking! 💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them all, and especially enjoyed the picture of the nailed down blanket! Smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for such a wonderful Sunday afternoon of coziness & music! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, Oh, the sheet fights. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful delight of words here Cressida! Each one beautiful and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all precious. I especially like the one about the rainy day because we've had several rainy days here and hubby and I have loved staying inside sort of playing hockey from the world.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such lovely glimpses... the "married bliss" is such a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all real gems, the first one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete