Nicely done.
Love that lace me, heal my raw wounds ~
lovely :)
Inviting words that hint at a fantastic adventure with kindred kind hearts. I can't imagine anyone turning down your suggestions.
Love is a true bind indeed.. We love to caught in its web.
just a little while?
an exquisite opening....
A beautiful heart felt poem for a loved one.Thanks for your participation.
awh... everyone want love, you captured it
Almost a plea to be healed from past love's pain. Who would not want to be loved like this?!! Beautiful take on the prompt.
This is delightful!
Ooh. L was a great choice, as was opening with the word "lace." I also really like the closing line.
This is a great love poem. I especially like the part about the ship's mast and not drowning in the storms. Well done.
Lovely! :)
A bit alarmed at being laced to the ship's mast, but love the invocation to the kind heart to "love me, a little while."
I love the intensity in this....the depth of feeling comes through in a blaze.
Give me a poem on love any day, Cressida, and I dive in to a sea of words...
Groovy piece. Love- "lash me to the ship's mast / lest the fierce storm drowns me"
Love me a "Love Poem"; very nicely done, made it look easy. I struggled a bit with mine; gave up on the syllable count.
Nicely done.
ReplyDeleteLove that lace me, heal my raw wounds ~
ReplyDeletelovely :)
ReplyDeleteInviting words that hint at a fantastic adventure with kindred kind hearts. I can't imagine anyone turning down your suggestions.
ReplyDeleteLove is a true bind indeed.. We love to caught in its web.
ReplyDeletejust a little while?
ReplyDeletean exquisite opening....
ReplyDeleteA beautiful heart felt poem for a loved one.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your participation.
awh... everyone want love, you captured it
ReplyDeleteAlmost a plea to be healed from past love's pain. Who would not want to be loved like this?!! Beautiful take on the prompt.
ReplyDeleteThis is delightful!
ReplyDeleteOoh. L was a great choice, as was opening with the word "lace." I also really like the closing line.
ReplyDeleteThis is a great love poem. I especially like the part about the ship's mast and not drowning in the storms. Well done.
ReplyDeleteLovely! :)
ReplyDeleteA bit alarmed at being laced to the ship's mast, but love the invocation to the kind heart to "love me, a little while."
ReplyDeleteI love the intensity in this....the depth of feeling comes through in a blaze.
ReplyDeleteGive me a poem on love any day, Cressida, and I dive in to a sea of words...
ReplyDeleteGroovy piece. Love- "lash me to the ship's mast / lest the fierce storm drowns me"
ReplyDeleteLove me a "Love Poem"; very nicely done, made it look easy. I struggled a bit with mine; gave up on the syllable count.
ReplyDelete