Thursday, 10 April 2014

Waltz Form

dverse

Day 15

i'm dancing
he's dancing
you're dancing
we're dancing

i'm
twirling round
like a spinning wheel
on a sunny day

i'm
twirling round
with my love
who is always
so nimble

 i
 am
 the
 lucky
 one

 he
 loves
 me
 too

 as we dance little semiquavers in the sunshine
 as we dance little semiquavers in the sunshine
 as we dance little semiquavers to the tune

10 comments:

  1. smiles...nice how you captured the rhythm of the dance in your verse cressida...
    yes, those in love are def the lucky ones...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a really nice flow to this poem. It captures the mood of a waltz. Beautiful love poem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could feel the beat - a waltz in meter and meaning. How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice - I was lifted up by the emotion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Music can be used to create wonderful forms. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, a girl after my own heart, who also sees music in poetry and poetry in motion and song... I could have danced all night... a joyous poem!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah.. love the semiquavers... then it's harmony.. sometimes I would be shy and nervous like a hemidemisemiquaver....

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmmm...dancing seems like quite a nice idea. though I've never waltz before.

    ReplyDelete
  9. waltzing & singing---what better way to express a poem. fun. fun. fun. smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am waltzing along too ~ Good for you to mirror the words of the dance ~ Enjoyed this one and music link ~

    ReplyDelete