Cressida, this is really down to real stuff. I have FB friends like that, a few seldom leave comments or even "like". Guess I'm like that too with a few, I try to keep my friend list down to 150, it's 152 right now. I have over 40 on the wait list. They are NOT all treated equally. ..
Good one, Cressida!
ReplyDeleteNicely handled.
ReplyDeleteMaybe he visits, but never comments...
ReplyDeleteNice one!!!
ReplyDeleteMuch💖love
A lovely way of saying "I'm still here", even if you're the onky one who sees it!
ReplyDeleteI wonder what else he might not know...
ReplyDeleteLOL
DeleteIt's a pretty picture.
ReplyDeleteI don't visit my FB page much either.
It's beautiful. Curiously, I can smell it.
ReplyDeleteCressida, this is really down to real stuff. I have FB friends like that, a few seldom leave comments or even "like". Guess I'm like that too with a few, I try to keep my friend list down to 150, it's 152 right now. I have over 40 on the wait list. They are NOT all treated equally.
ReplyDelete..
This is as real as it gets ~~~ a clever and entertaining poem!!!
ReplyDelete