Saturday, 8 August 2015

Sunday's Whirligig 19


signal bed awake separate soft cord
frayed bickering hear breathe asleep floor

he is fast asleep

hearing his heavy breathing
the snoring signals
another night staying awake

frayed nerves
the bickering begins
should i push him
on to the soft carpeted floor
or tie his nose with a cord

separate beds the answer

7 comments:

  1. Tsk - I love the image and the playfulness...there are many contraptions for snoring.. the funniest i've seen is like a chin balaclava... maybe a passion killer but at least a good nights sleep for all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erm...no thanks....it'd be like sleeping with Hannibal Lecter :)

      Delete
  2. My wife used to wake me up and tell me of my snoring when on my back and not suffer alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only person who suffers from my snoring is my next door neighbour!

    Visit Keith's Ramblings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The nose, I say! Tie the nose with a cord! (Your brevity shows your soul of wit.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saved as ɑ favօrite, I like your web site!

    My web-site -

    ReplyDelete