Thursday, 25 December 2025

La gloire de mon père (feat. Orchestre Philharmonique de Paris).....WHATS GOING ON .....TWILIGHT

candles
kisses
dragees
lace and perfume
gifts under the tree
sparklers
magic

thoughts of
christmases
a long time ago
sweet memories merging
into the twilight of
my life


newwhatsgoingon.blogspot.com






 

8 comments:

  1. I like the sweet memories merging...Twilight is that kind of time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished a table runner for my sister in the colors of that painting. So rich looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really feel this one, Rall....memories, nostalgia, the twilight of life. I just watched Goodbye June on netflix. I highly recommend it. Produced by kate winslet. Brilliantly done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad for your sweet memories. I have none to remember, to merge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Memories merging, can't beat it. Plain and simple you wrote, love that too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This poem is magical with a coat of tenderness. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Memories do merge. Wonderful poem, Rall.

    ReplyDelete