silence in the wee hours a carer's luxury a quiet time to write poetry me time a chance to rest up a little christmas shows on tv carols and hymns oh joy
I love the wee small hours too - there is a gentle and soothing peace about being the only one awake and doing nurturing things - season's greetings to you too Rall - take good care - Jae
"Oh, joy!" The wee hours means to me a place of silent--or at least fewer--pulls on me into someone else's energy. Even the music you post here has that atmosphere of release to it.
Wonderful poetry and doors. I love that camper side view image! Sending you blessings and best wishes for a joyful Christmas season. I love Christmas movies!!
I love that 'me time' in the company of silence.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Rall.
Merry Christmas Sumana !
ReplyDeleteMe time is very precious to carers. Happy holidays, Rall.
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays Sherry !
ReplyDeleteI love the wee small hours too - there is a gentle and soothing peace about being the only one awake and doing nurturing things - season's greetings to you too Rall - take good care - Jae
ReplyDeleteI know that you didn't intend it but the last three lines make the final 'oh joy' very ironic for me! Haha!
ReplyDeleteYes, indeed, carers need that me time whenever / wherever they can find it. Merry Christmas
ReplyDelete"Oh, joy!" The wee hours means to me a place of silent--or at least fewer--pulls on me into someone else's energy. Even the music you post here has that atmosphere of release to it.
ReplyDeleteWonderful poetry and doors. I love that camper side view image! Sending you blessings and best wishes for a joyful Christmas season. I love Christmas movies!!
ReplyDeleteI love the silence in the wee hours.
ReplyDelete