Awesome ... romance like fireworks
Perfect Tanka
Ooh this is so sensual. Love your way of expressing romance my friend.
Sweet memories...
Made me smile too to read these rich romantic images!Donna@LivingFromHappiness
Oh, I remember butterfly kisses ... hadn't thought of them in ages. Thank you.
Nice. I can so clearly see the scene you describe. Very romantic and subtle - like a butterlfly kiss.
Sweet memory!
Lovely to envision.
Been there. Heavenly
How well you recapture the closeness of love so well when lovers lose themselves in each other.
Soo romantic!!❤️
Awesome ... romance like fireworks
ReplyDeletePerfect Tanka
ReplyDeleteOoh this is so sensual. Love your way of expressing romance my friend.
ReplyDeleteSweet memories...
ReplyDeleteMade me smile too to read these rich romantic images!
ReplyDeleteDonna@LivingFromHappiness
Oh, I remember butterfly kisses ... hadn't thought of them in ages. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteNice. I can so clearly see the scene you describe. Very romantic and subtle - like a butterlfly kiss.
ReplyDeleteSweet memory!
ReplyDeleteLovely to envision.
ReplyDeleteBeen there. Heavenly
ReplyDeleteHow well you recapture the closeness of love so well when lovers lose themselves in each other.
ReplyDeleteSoo romantic!!❤️
ReplyDelete