Oh dear. You can resist everything but temptation?
Tsk.. you stole that from Oscar Wilde:)
He wasn't using it.
Groan !!
I am sure you are not alone in this feeling!
You hit the nail on the head. I have been a naughty girl and must take severe measures now
Ha ha. I love this. Especially how you blame the "moon" for everything. That line is hilarious!
Ho ho ho!
know what I got for christmas? fat. I got fat.
Good lord I can relate! Just now slipped on my jeans and thought, uh-oh. Wah! ;)
Oh dear. You can resist everything but temptation?
ReplyDeleteTsk.. you stole that from Oscar Wilde:)
DeleteHe wasn't using it.
DeleteGroan !!
DeleteI am sure you are not alone in this feeling!
ReplyDeleteYou hit the nail on the head. I have been a naughty girl and must take severe measures now
ReplyDeleteHa ha. I love this. Especially how you blame the "moon" for everything. That line is hilarious!
ReplyDeleteHo ho ho!
ReplyDeleteknow what I got for christmas? fat. I got fat.
ReplyDeleteGood lord I can relate! Just now slipped on my jeans and thought, uh-oh. Wah! ;)
ReplyDelete