Lovely music, lovely words, dubious choreography.
"We dream of freedom......" I love this.
A Love poem! Aviation makes us all closer. I haven't heard this Serenade in ages. Thanks for the entire package, seagulls, oceans and all.
freedom and flight so closely associated...
That sounds like a very good dream,.
This sounds like a oneness withe someone else that I have yet to experience...
Luckily poets dream of freedom in their words.
This is a beautiful thought, if a dream.
This is absolutely divine!! ❤️
Lovely music, lovely words, dubious choreography.
ReplyDelete"We dream of freedom......" I love this.
ReplyDeleteA Love poem! Aviation makes us all closer. I haven't heard this Serenade in ages. Thanks for the entire package, seagulls, oceans and all.
ReplyDeletefreedom and flight so closely associated...
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a very good dream,.
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like a oneness withe someone else that I have yet to experience...
ReplyDeleteLuckily poets dream of freedom in their words.
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful thought, if a dream.
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely divine!! ❤️
ReplyDelete