Great use of the words making up nearly half the total. Top of the class in Economy! I knew a Filomena but she wasn't a nun!
Brevity is the soul of wit. :) Shakespeare
The image and poem go hand in hand so well - and the last line made me smile - did you have to do handwriting practice too? I also like this take on 'sister'...
My handwriting is atrocious now because of keyboarding..! I need to practise handwriting. I will write copious pages ...letters to myself:)
Hand writing? Oh yes, I remember!Visit Keith's Ramblings
winsome.
Great use of the words making up nearly half the total. Top of the class in Economy! I knew a Filomena but she wasn't a nun!
ReplyDeleteBrevity is the soul of wit. :) Shakespeare
DeleteThe image and poem go hand in hand so well - and the last line made me smile - did you have to do handwriting practice too? I also like this take on 'sister'...
ReplyDeleteMy handwriting is atrocious now because of keyboarding..! I need to practise handwriting. I will write copious pages ...letters to myself:)
ReplyDeleteHand writing? Oh yes, I remember!
ReplyDeleteVisit Keith's Ramblings
winsome.
ReplyDelete