Brava!! Lovely and so true. "too hard" reminds me when I was at a babery years ago trying to choose un pain couté for dinner. All the loaves were cooling on a rack and I asked how do I choose from the French and Italian loaves. She smiles and said, "That`s easy, being Italian, I know I have a hard head and so the loaf with the hardest crust is a good way to test."
Brava!! Lovely and so true. "too hard" reminds me when I was at a babery years ago trying to choose un pain couté for dinner. All the loaves were cooling on a rack and I asked how do I choose from the French and Italian loaves. She smiles and said, "That`s easy, being Italian, I know I have a hard head and so the loaf with the hardest crust is a good way to test."
ReplyDeleteLove the haiku, and photos!
ReplyDelete