latin row element store tear simpleclothes bell level tire honey opening
latin lothario is in his element
a dance instructor donning
simple store clothes
his gleaming row of teeth
flashing honey'd smiles
never tires of pulling out
all the bells and whistles
when it comes to the gals
will make his move
at the opening of the rumba
tearing open his shirt
this level headed librarian
is in for a shock
What a great picture you painted...but I'm sure she'll love it!
ReplyDeleteMiss Thistlethwaite is not amused !
ReplyDeleteGreat fun!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great pairing. The librarian's glasses must be all fogged up.
ReplyDeleteHaha - I love the smile that you brought <3
ReplyDeleteReminds me of the musical "The Music Man," with Professor Harold Hill chasing Marian the librarian around her bookish domain!
ReplyDeleteThe Corner Thrift Store
What a character! I can hear the latino dance....cha-cha-cha
ReplyDeleteFun poem ... nice!
ReplyDelete