Congratulations in pulling first place in the kukai challenge - the judges were the best in the business I think, meaning a fully-merited 1st. Your renga here shows the difference again - not overblown, soft, warm
Thank you. It was entirely unexpected. The fact that the entrants were anonymous, just numbers on a page, may have something to do with it. As you may or may not know, having been banned from four poetry sites ( for reasons unspecified) I am not the most popular poet in the cybersphere LOL
Dverse, Poets Pantry / Poets United, Poetry Jam and The Sunday Whirl
Well all of these sites have a few things in common which may be more of a contributing factor rather than anything I write:) Of course as a result I write more than I ever did before.:)
Congratulations in pulling first place in the kukai challenge - the judges were the best in the business I think, meaning a fully-merited 1st.
ReplyDeleteYour renga here shows the difference again - not overblown, soft, warm
Thank you Forest Tinker.
ReplyDeleteWonderful and romantic continuation Cressida .... well done.
ReplyDeletegood.
ReplyDeleteBeautifully done!
ReplyDeleteAnd again - congratulations! :)
Oh wow, what a lovely completion...congratulations in the Kukai challenge...your haiku is just stunning.
ReplyDeleteThank you. It was entirely unexpected. The fact that the entrants were anonymous, just numbers on a page, may have something to do with it. As you may or may not know, having been banned from four poetry sites ( for reasons unspecified) I am not the most popular poet in the cybersphere LOL
ReplyDeleteYou're banned? Oh, my! I'll have to read more and more! LOL
ReplyDeleteMy Tan Renga
Dverse, Poets Pantry / Poets United, Poetry Jam and The Sunday Whirl
ReplyDeleteWell all of these sites have a few things in common which may be more of a contributing factor rather than anything I write:) Of course as a result I write more than I ever did before.:)