Interesting that both you and I chose to set our haiku in a cemetery.Among the Tombstones
A spiritual reunion:)
Beautiful! I pass by a cemetery daiky. Am always wondering what their life was like. Weird. I know.
Yes -- beautiful -- I love "feeling their presence". Very nicely done.
I can feel the presence of my ancestors nearly every day ... I still miss my brother who passed away almost 20 yrs ago ...
Interesting that both you and I chose to set our haiku in a cemetery.
ReplyDeleteAmong the Tombstones
A spiritual reunion:)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I pass by a cemetery daiky. Am always wondering what their life was like. Weird. I know.
ReplyDeleteYes -- beautiful -- I love "feeling their presence". Very nicely done.
ReplyDeleteI can feel the presence of my ancestors nearly every day ... I still miss my brother who passed away almost 20 yrs ago ...
ReplyDelete