hai bun
if you have been traded in
for a newer younger model
enjoy your freedom
no point in feeling blue
entertaining thoughts
of volunteering to work abroad
in a leper colony
or joining the carmelites
one day he'll come along his eyes may not be sky blue but they will hold the sun
Really enjoyed the video! Just awesome. And if offered a younger model .. or them. Oh, no contest. Them! And I agree, dark eyes can be even better than blue - its all in the seeing.
Exactly! Who cares the eye color as long as they hold the sun?
ReplyDeleteFragmentary Blue
I like the positive spin you have put on the whole idea of moving on.
ReplyDeleteReally enjoyed the video! Just awesome. And if offered a younger model .. or them. Oh, no contest. Them! And I agree, dark eyes can be even better than blue - its all in the seeing.
ReplyDelete