That is the scene in the movie that killed me....he did look back, but he had to go on.....choked me right up.
No I don't think he looked back. It was as if Pi never existed. Good lesson that.
Yes, that would be very sad indeed!
This is very powerful Cressida. After so much time on that boat, who would have thought he could be so detached. or maybe he preferred to hide his tears.
I know people like this . They are made of granite !!
Ha.. I can imagine what a heavy weight a full grown tiger might be.
My cats feels the same.
it is an interesting thought that those book characters that we've come to love and know so well maybe have no idea about us
and that's the sad of it all
Our selves divided are good at hiding, even though they appear to be tigers.
Sounds like I really need to read this book. Or see the film.
That is the scene in the movie that killed me....he did look back, but he had to go on.....choked me right up.
ReplyDeleteNo I don't think he looked back. It was as if Pi never existed. Good lesson that.
DeleteYes, that would be very sad indeed!
ReplyDeleteThis is very powerful Cressida. After so much time on that boat, who would have thought he could be so detached. or maybe he preferred to hide his tears.
ReplyDeleteI know people like this . They are made of granite !!
DeleteHa.. I can imagine what a heavy weight a full grown tiger might be.
ReplyDeleteMy cats feels the same.
Deleteit is an interesting thought that those book characters that we've come to love and know so well maybe have no idea about us
ReplyDeleteand that's the sad of it all
ReplyDeleteOur selves divided are good at hiding, even though they appear to be tigers.
ReplyDeleteSounds like I really need to read this book. Or see the film.
ReplyDelete