the modern child must brace for change the past is gone and little remains they must grab the whirlwind and brave the rains be too soon old and faced with pain
Ha..I was born on Thursday - I have gone far, and continue to drive far. I should have been a paid chauffeur as I seem to have spent a vast amount of my life in vehicles of one kind or another. So I suppose MGoose worked out for me! Have a happy holiday season and a great new year!
the modern child must brace for change
ReplyDeletethe past is gone and little remains
they must grab the whirlwind and brave the rains
be too soon old and faced with pain
Ha..I was born on Thursday - I have gone far, and continue to drive far. I should have been a paid chauffeur as I seem to have spent a vast amount of my life in vehicles of one kind or another. So I suppose MGoose worked out for me!
ReplyDeleteHave a happy holiday season and a great new year!
I have never trusted a goose for truth.. Ha. wonder who is not a saturday's child.
ReplyDeleteAnd the child born now can be all seven one or none..ha-HA!...
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays!
Ha! the reason - why I never believed in them -
ReplyDelete