indeed they did, and perhaps her heart was a great one.
If you have food, shelter, love and relative peace, I would say that was a bountiful life. There are pitfalls in too much! Terse, tight, and telling poem!
I think they had much more than most..
Ah.. the flower of love is truly all one needs when picked unconditionALLy..and to yours too.. as an extension of my ending comment on your last poem..of Happy Holidays too!..:)
Not having but still having more! That's the beauty of love with all of its strength!Wonderful write Cressida!Hank
indeed they did, and perhaps her heart was a great one.
ReplyDeleteIf you have food, shelter, love and relative peace, I would say that was a bountiful life. There are pitfalls in too much! Terse, tight, and telling poem!
ReplyDeleteI think they had much more than most..
ReplyDeleteAh.. the flower of love is truly all one needs when picked unconditionALLy..
ReplyDeleteand to yours too.. as an extension of my ending comment on your last poem..
of Happy Holidays too!..:)
Not having but still having more! That's the beauty of love with all of its strength!
ReplyDeleteWonderful write Cressida!
Hank