you are a winner to me :)
Chuckles....a partially reformed super villain moves to the top of the favourites list:)
Well.. you are winner today to me as i am honored to get here firstas long as i am a loser to you...as i more enjoy the winning of others too...:)
I always like a winning loser :)
Yes. Sometimes that's the only thing that matters.
Not sometimes...always !
What a declaration! I'd go so far as to change it to 'I happily declare myself to be a loser in your (the public's) eyes as long as I am a winner in my own.'
Well said Marina.
Being a "winner" in the eyes of a loved one is a true gift!
I could never love anyone who thought I was loser...too self defeating !
I think this is perfect, smiles ~
Thank you:)
Sweet, that one, smiles ~
Awe. All that matters :)
you are a winner to me :)
ReplyDeleteChuckles....a partially reformed super villain moves to the top of the favourites list:)
DeleteWell.. you are winner today to me as i am honored to get here first
ReplyDeleteas long as i am a loser to you...
as i more enjoy the winning of others too...:)
I always like a winning loser :)
DeleteYes. Sometimes that's the only thing that matters.
ReplyDeleteNot sometimes...always !
DeleteWhat a declaration! I'd go so far as to change it to 'I happily declare myself to be a loser in your (the public's) eyes as long as I am a winner in my own.'
ReplyDeleteWell said Marina.
DeleteBeing a "winner" in the eyes of a loved one is a true gift!
ReplyDeleteI could never love anyone who thought I was loser...too self defeating !
DeleteI think this is perfect, smiles ~
ReplyDeleteThank you:)
DeleteSweet, that one, smiles ~
ReplyDeleteAwe. All that matters :)
ReplyDelete