did you see that near earth pass last week...all it would take is a little change...and boom, for sure...if it was cheese i bet we would have found a way to get back already...ha
At my film club this month, we themed "The Universe in Three Acts", reviewing PARTICLE FEVER, PI, & LE QUATTRO VOLTE. Your Tilus, especially the last one brought our cosmic chatter to mind.
What do you call those words that are just noises??? Ah... Wish I could remember, but in any case I like how your use of them has made this come alive in such a remarkable way!
Cressida, these tiluses are awesome. You made the form more entertaining to read & write about with your very factual takes. And yes that last one is soo good---i loved it. Thank you. smiles.
ha - cheeeeese-- smiles... cool galactic excursion... i find the planets so highly fascinating and just too wondrous for my brain to really fathom it
ReplyDeleteI'm going through a cosmic phase:)
ReplyDeleteCool how you reached out to the cosmos. That last one gave me a smile!
ReplyDeletenice! so fun with the sound words
ReplyDeletedid you see that near earth pass last week...all it would take is a little change...and boom, for sure...if it was cheese i bet we would have found a way to get back already...ha
ReplyDeleteAt my film club this month, we themed "The Universe in Three Acts", reviewing PARTICLE FEVER, PI, & LE QUATTRO VOLTE. Your Tilus, especially the last one brought our cosmic chatter to mind.
ReplyDeleteOh smiling at the moon.. I like that ---
ReplyDeleteWhat do you call those words that are just noises??? Ah... Wish I could remember, but in any case I like how your use of them has made this come alive in such a remarkable way!
ReplyDeleteCool - we both wrote about the moon! It was a full moon last night :)
ReplyDeleteYou went much larger scale than me though - loved it!
The last one made me smile ~ Love the heavenly verses :-)
ReplyDeleteFrom beginning to end...wow!!! the ending blow away.
ReplyDeletesay cheese! The Apocalypse is coming. :) I love your poem here. awesome!
hold on tight and smile...what more can we do?
ReplyDeletethe last one made me smile..saying cheese..
ReplyDeleteHold on tight and say cheese...a user's manual for the universe. :)
ReplyDeletesome grand cosmic tiluses....love the last one :)
ReplyDeleteOoh, nasty irony here — so well expressed.
ReplyDeleteYou also went for the interjections - a clever way to add so much humour and energy to this very brief form.
ReplyDeleteCressida, these tiluses are awesome. You made the form more entertaining to read & write about with your very factual takes. And yes that last one is soo good---i loved it. Thank you. smiles.
ReplyDeleteI do hang on tight, it's a wild ride!
ReplyDeleteIf only I could spin off and colonize Mars :)
I cling in case of that boom, poof and whoosh. And say "Cheese!" Nicely done.
ReplyDeleteCool images. But the first one is existential and experiential. Well done.
ReplyDeleteCool - I absolutely enjoyed your experiment with the galaxy, such unique perspective yet so well built.
ReplyDelete