Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Shadorma



time slips by
sliding in shadows
furtively
it is there
then suddenly it has gone
too late it's too late

13 comments:

  1. great quote...and true...we put off as if we have tomorrow...
    and that is not necessarily true...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...how true...grab each moment hey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew, that quote along with your poem made me stop and reflect this morning. So very true...we never know when our time will end. We can never expect a tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true... we must seize the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interestingly I saw this quote on Facebook yesterday - a friend had shared it. True but also a bit frightening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Time flows like water and I have only a sieve when I'm thirsty

    ReplyDelete
  7. So true. But also the converse is true: the trouble is, we think we don't have time to enjoy the moment, so we rush like mad from next thing to next thing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one of the worst things about modern day life. Instead of doing a few things well and devoting time to a few special relationships...everyone is caught up in the avid for sensation thing of experiencing everything and cultivating vast networks of people.

      Delete
  8. Beauty resides in this truth. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, we have to marvel each moment, smiles ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes time flies...nice lines and quote..

    ReplyDelete
  11. …hmmm. Time has us, doesn't it! Great.

    ReplyDelete