Beautiful vistas, I hope they cheered you up. I love them all. That first image looks like paradise. And the turquoise-colored door and furniture are a very tropical-looking green, which I like a lot. Great share.
These rooms would certainly cheer me up, especially that last one. I could find a good book there, and take it up one photo and get comfy on that sofa.
Beautiful vistas, I hope they cheered you up. I love them all. That first image looks like paradise. And the turquoise-colored door and furniture are a very tropical-looking green, which I like a lot. Great share.
ReplyDeleteThese rooms would certainly cheer me up, especially that last one. I could find a good book there, and take it up one photo and get comfy on that sofa.
ReplyDeleteSo very beautiful 💜
ReplyDeleteThe first door with its view and comfy lounging bed and books would cheer me up too! The library with great table are wonderful as well.
ReplyDelete