Tuesday, 12 May 2026

THURSDAY DOORS WRITING CHALLENGE 2026...PART 3









SHADORMA 3 5 3 3 7 5
Kerfe picture 2

back to front
surreal and strange
inside out
interesting
represents confusion a
normal state of mind

                                                 CINQUAIN  2 4 6 8 2


Darlene 2

no thanks
not going in
might not get out again
these medieval buildings have
bad vibes



                                          HAIKU 5 7 5


rich   picture 2

an elegant door
nice design and soft colours
wonder who lives there




Haiku 5 7 5

restless jo picture 2


1918 ( end of WW1)
she sat there and cried
threw the medals in the bin
what a waste of lives






4 comments:

  1. Another great collection. I love how you've handled this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent poems and perfect reflections on each photo. I am with you on the "vibes" potential of that ancient looking studded wood door. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Thanks for using my photo. I hoped someone would see it that way. There are some great doors in this challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. An excellent selection of words and pictures.

    ReplyDelete