SHAKESPEARE SONNET......AN ERASURE POEM
my mistress is more red than red
her beasts are no roses
her breath reeks
her beasts are no roses
her breath reeks
i love her
yet well i know
i grant never a goddess
my mistress treads on my love
yet well i know
i grant never a goddess
my mistress treads on my love
My mistress eyes are nothing like the sun;
Coral is dare more red than her lips red;
If snow be white why then her breasts are dun;
Coral is dare more red than her lips red;
If snow be white why then her breasts are dun;
If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head,
I have seen roses damasked; red and white
But no such roses see I in her cheeks;
And in some perfumes is there more delight
But no such roses see I in her cheeks;
And in some perfumes is there more delight
Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know
That music hath a far more pleasing sound;
I grant I never saw a goddess go;
My mistress when she walks treads on the ground
And yet by heaven I think of my love as rare
As any she belied with false compare
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know
That music hath a far more pleasing sound;
I grant I never saw a goddess go;
My mistress when she walks treads on the ground
And yet by heaven I think of my love as rare
As any she belied with false compare
DAY 12
SHADORMAS FOR MA GRANDMERE
i still wear
your bracelet each day
think of you
your bracelet each day
think of you
and miss you
you taught me to sew french knots
to make mayonnaise
vinaigrette
sing charles aznavour
vinaigrette
sing charles aznavour
to love cats
to grow herbs
to arrange flowers and know
the beauty of life
the beauty of life
DAY13
the bogey hole
a beautiful rock pool
at bronte beach
a cherished place
from infancy to old age
a sacred place for me
my ring still lies
wedged in rocks
at bronte beach
a cherished place
from infancy to old age
a sacred place for me
my ring still lies
wedged in rocks
at the bottom of the ocean
lost so many years ago
my gift to you
cell phones
a must have
there was a time
we could live without them
people would lunch together
chatting face to face
hard to believe nowadays
eh bien
there was a time
we could live without them
people would lunch together
chatting face to face
hard to believe nowadays
eh bien
c'est mieux avant
DAY 15
she worked
an extra shift
to pay for the lessons
gave her a metronome
for her birthday
had no idea what it was for
gave her that feeling
that she would always be safe with her
no matter what
a feeling that cannot be bought
call it love
an extra shift
to pay for the lessons
gave her a metronome
for her birthday
had no idea what it was for
gave her that feeling
that she would always be safe with her
no matter what
a feeling that cannot be bought
call it love
My
.png)



No comments:
Post a Comment