CINQUAIN
its spring
furs packed away
bring out the summer frocks
time for the wide brim panama
straw hats
Challenge no 2 ....TANKA TUESDAY
Hi Cressida. Are you in the southern hemisphere? It's wonderful to have you join us. If you need help with the season words (or the seasons) let me know. I enjoyed your spring cinquain. 🌸
The seasonal changing of the clothes is definitely a kigo. Pretty picture!
Beautiful, definitely we change clothes in the seasons. Even the colors change. I love the big hat.
I love when spring arrives and you nicely captured it.
A hat is a necessity for intense sun!
A lovely capture of the seasonal change in your hemisphere. I enjoyed it. Thanks. Happy Spring. Xo Selma Martin.
I am wishing for spring again. It’s a bit backwards in Pennsylvania right now. One day it is cold and the next day it’s 80 degrees. Lovely cinquain.🥰
Hi Cressida. Are you in the southern hemisphere? It's wonderful to have you join us. If you need help with the season words (or the seasons) let me know. I enjoyed your spring cinquain. 🌸
ReplyDeleteThe seasonal changing of the clothes is definitely a kigo. Pretty picture!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, definitely we change clothes in the seasons. Even the colors change. I love the big hat.
ReplyDeleteI love when spring arrives and you nicely captured it.
ReplyDeleteA hat is a necessity for intense sun!
ReplyDeleteA lovely capture of the seasonal change in your hemisphere. I enjoyed it. Thanks. Happy Spring. Xo Selma Martin.
ReplyDeleteI am wishing for spring again. It’s a bit backwards in Pennsylvania right now. One day it is cold and the next day it’s 80 degrees. Lovely cinquain.🥰
ReplyDelete