work and play
these ladies appalled
and outraged
the waiter
has dropped his pants serving scones
at work morning tea
My goodness, what a predicament. Smiles with this one, Cressida. ๐
Ha, Ha! I got a great laugh out of this one, Cressida. The image is a perfect accompaniment to your poem. ๐
hehe nice one!
I don't know if my comment disappeared or has to be approved. But just in case, I loved this. It's so funny! And the image, too--it's perfect.
Love this
Funny!๐
Cute and funny!Much love,DavidSkepticsKaddish.com
LOL, what a sense of humor you have. Love the picture to go with your poem.
My goodness, what a predicament. Smiles with this one, Cressida. ๐
ReplyDeleteHa, Ha! I got a great laugh out of this one, Cressida. The image is a perfect accompaniment to your poem. ๐
ReplyDeletehehe nice one!
ReplyDeleteI don't know if my comment disappeared or has to be approved. But just in case, I loved this. It's so funny! And the image, too--it's perfect.
ReplyDeleteLove this
ReplyDeleteFunny!๐
ReplyDeleteCute and funny!
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
David
SkepticsKaddish.com
LOL, what a sense of humor you have. Love the picture to go with your poem.
ReplyDelete