Wednesday, 1 February 2023

The Whirligig # 408

 

 

 

 

 she got thrown a curved ball

wanted to disappear under a blanket

was plunged into madness

carrying on in a rage dancing

destroyed an antique dresser

all the neighbours could hear the ruckus

she had crossed the line

the divine miss m she was not


THIS WEEK'S WORDS come from "Heirloom" by Zeina Hashem Beck: rage, divine, carry, dresser, disappear, dancing, antique, hear, plunge, blanket, line, curve

 

5 comments:

  1. A great merge of two interesting challenges ... cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be heartbroken too if I destroyed an antique anything. I always feel nervous when my tea teachers trust me with the good tea bowls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You paint a lively picture with your word-weaving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thinking that your lady friend had too much wine. I sort of blaming those who protested, they were young once too.
    ..

    ReplyDelete