i have few cherished possessions but after all those years ago i still have that plaited leather bracelet you gave me and could ill afford to do so why ? i'll never know but i'll always remember you
Awww!! This is sooo sweet. . . Please forgive me for missing your posts but google has my smart phone staying away from your page and that is all I had while on our cruise. My laptop has outsmarted google so far but I didn't bring it. ..
Rosemary Nissen-Wade commented on "(Untitled)" 17 hours ago A lovely post in every respect. And how very touching, your 'stranger' letter, bringing that long-ago incident to
Awww!! This is sooo sweet.
ReplyDelete. .
Please forgive me for missing your posts but google has my smart phone staying away from your page and that is all I had while on our cruise. My laptop has outsmarted google so far but I didn't bring it.
..
Rosemary Nissen-Wade commented on "(Untitled)"
ReplyDelete17 hours ago
A lovely post in every respect. And how very touching, your 'stranger' letter, bringing that long-ago incident to
Mementos carry memory, and here, personality, in this vivid recall.
ReplyDeleteThis reads like a short novel ... I actually want more, please. Cheers.
ReplyDeletesome gifts are most special!
ReplyDeleteI love this.
ReplyDeleteSome things remain precious, hard to let go of.
ReplyDelete