Thursday, 18 November 2021

The Wayra ...57768

 


 

 there is something wrong

can't get you out of my head

begone dull lothario

get behind me satan

am too old for this foolishness

 

 

 

The elements of the Wayra are:

1.a pentastich, a poem in 5 lines.
2.syllabic, 5-7-7-6-8
3.unrhymed.

 

4 comments:

  1. I think we never get too old for foolishness...(K)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Begone dull lothario--love it!
    One day when I went out for a walk with my mobile park bench (my upright walker) this aggravating fellow greeted me to give me one of his unsolicited pep talks. On this occasion, he told me "you have beautiful hair. If we could get your body to match your hair, you'd be a real doll."
    I wish I'd thought of saying "yes, and if you'd just shut your mouth, you might be handsome."
    Unfortunately, I live in a small town and don't want to make enemies of anyone here, so I probably wouldn't have said it even if I'd thought of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...lot of loonies about...one can never be too careful !

    ReplyDelete