Saturday, 20 November 2021

The Sunday Muse # 187

 

 

they wrote a hit song

about the green door

stop wondering

what goes on behind the green door

best get out into the green spaces

give the green door a miss

 


9 comments:

  1. When I was a tot, either my father or one of my older brothers had left a 45rpm record of that song around the house and I found it, played it, liked it. That's the only reason I know it, because it has pretty much faded into obscurity. But I'm with you on the green spaces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both creepy and intriguing (I'm probably missing a specific song reference) and pulls in so many connections among the green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waste of time wondering when opportunities for adventuring are out there

    Thanks for dropping by my blog today

    Much💛love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed...get out into the green spaces! Great message here Cressida!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good advice! Green spaces cure all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the tune “Green Door” Cressida. I prefer nature, but I am drawn to mystery, and engrossing human frailty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, better the green spaces...

    Definitely better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wrote a poem about 'green is my color' long time ago. It still is. Cheers on writing yours.

    ReplyDelete