they say
the earth grew dark
and earthquakes
shattered the world
split open the tombs
when it happened
that day
2000 years ago
got an awful feeling
of deja vu
a goose just crossed over my grave
Deja vu can be quite unsettling
... a gaggle.
Intriguing and mysterious: "got an awful feeling of deja vu a goose just crossed over my grave"
Deja vu has its warning instincts.Nice oneMuch💙love
Well, that's a honking tale ...
An arresting piece even without the conclusion. With it, quite scary!
Powerful stack of events. Deja vu? It would be if we are ready for it. I tell the folk, remember that I am OLD, "I've done every thing I need to do and most of what I wanted to do. I am ready."..
I want to deny the presence of that feeling. But... we both know it would be a fib. I'm so hoping for better.
Unsettling... but maybe (I hope not) you're right...Anna :o]
Creepy, upset stomach time.
Deja vu can be quite unsettling
ReplyDelete... a gaggle.
ReplyDeleteIntriguing and mysterious: "got an awful feeling of deja vu a goose just crossed over my grave"
ReplyDeleteDeja vu has its warning instincts.
ReplyDeleteNice one
Much💙love
Well, that's a honking tale ...
ReplyDeleteAn arresting piece even without the conclusion. With it, quite scary!
ReplyDeletePowerful stack of events. Deja vu? It would be if we are ready for it. I tell the folk, remember that I am OLD, "I've done every thing I need to do and most of what I wanted to do. I am ready."
ReplyDelete..
I want to deny the presence of that feeling. But... we both know it would be a fib. I'm so hoping for better.
ReplyDeleteUnsettling... but maybe (I hope not) you're right...
ReplyDeleteAnna :o]
Creepy, upset stomach time.
ReplyDelete