That's the attitude those "sheep" have, isn't it. I read that Christmas will then be the time we see an increase of deaths after infection next week. I was called a "sheep" yesterday when I wanted a couple to put masks on. It IS our state requirement, not a suggestion!
You have nailed it for sure. This whole thing has been crazy!! If people would have done the right thing earlier on there would be so many that would not have lost their lives! It makes me mad, sad, and astounded all together!
I thought the sheep said baaaaaaa-d news!
ReplyDeletehaha
DeleteThat's the attitude those "sheep" have, isn't it. I read that Christmas will then be the time we see an increase of deaths after infection next week. I was called a "sheep" yesterday when I wanted a couple to put masks on. It IS our state requirement, not a suggestion!
ReplyDeleteDon't know whether to laugh or cry, so I'll laugh. Cheers!
ReplyDeleteWell, Jim Jones' people drank the Kool-Aid! Common sense seems to have disappeared. Can't blame the sheep for his comment!
ReplyDeleteYou have nailed it for sure. This whole thing has been crazy!! If people would have done the right thing earlier on there would be so many that would not have lost their lives! It makes me mad, sad, and astounded all together!
ReplyDelete"the sheep lol said
ReplyDeleteif that's the case
fuck it
anything goes" -- LOLOL! Great!
The last year has been a year where everything has gone to hell.
ReplyDeleteThis made me smile, though the herd mentality is frustrating beyond belief.
ReplyDeleteThat's what a lot are saying this Thanksgiving.
ReplyDelete..
Sounds like the sheep is going to have free reign for the holidays :)
ReplyDeleteNothing sheepish about this sheep!
ReplyDelete