I really like the second one, especially the 'same page secret'.
The second one packs a powerful punch!💝💝
You've heard of people with two left feet? What about people with two left hands? How are they going to say anything to right hand, huh? :)
Once we were alive and then but a memory.
Love "same page secret" and love Escher I had a poster "day and night" from this Dutch artist on my room when I was young
"what's in a bottlethat brings forth a design sketch"my answer to this is the artist's talent and discipline. great write!
Wonderful ekphrastics: so deft, so inspired, so succinct.
Love these...fabulous voice for each image
Love that second one.
I really like the second one, especially the 'same page secret'.
ReplyDeleteThe second one packs a powerful punch!💝💝
ReplyDeleteYou've heard of people with two left feet? What about people with two left hands? How are they going to say anything to right hand, huh? :)
ReplyDeleteOnce we were alive and then but a memory.
ReplyDeleteLove "same page secret" and love Escher I had a poster "day and night" from this Dutch artist on my room when I was young
ReplyDelete"what's in a bottle
ReplyDeletethat brings forth a design sketch"
my answer to this is the artist's talent and discipline. great write!
Wonderful ekphrastics: so deft, so inspired, so succinct.
ReplyDeleteLove these...fabulous voice for each image
ReplyDeleteLove that second one.
ReplyDelete