Wednesday, 9 October 2019

Everyday Life



ravi wants to bring precision
poetry and creativitiy to his parsnips and peas
ravi wants his everyday kitchen experience to be
a celebration of life
revelling in the moment luxuriating in his preparation
for a sensational curry extravaganza
hungry stomachs growl - there's a problem
his family would like to eat before midnight

Midweek Motif -  Poets United

8 comments:

  1. LOL.........he makes his cooking an art....maybe he needs to start cooking right after lunch. Smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Still, bravo to Ravi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm living with Ravi's spiritual twin... salute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that is why soup and entree were invented to keep diners amused while waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've done this a few times... when a quick meal would have made everyone else happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. More haste less speed makes for a good meal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol! I know a family member like Ravi. We eat before we visit her!🙄

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, the conflict between artist and patron arises again! LOL!

    ReplyDelete