A fun and succinct poem. I like the take on crossing the road.
LOL. I have never used a GPS either. I know how to read maps. Fun take.
This is incredibly evocative 💜💜💜
I love this. It made me smile. I am old enough to remember eight tracks - big bulky things with music on them, you stuck them in an eight track player - that grew into cassette players and then cd's........
This made me chuckle. :)
I remember 8-tracks, and the joy of having a Sony Walkman of my very own. I'll be floating by on my own iceberg. :D
A fun and succinct poem. I like the take on crossing the road.
ReplyDeleteLOL. I have never used a GPS either. I know how to read maps. Fun take.
ReplyDeleteThis is incredibly evocative 💜💜💜
ReplyDeleteI love this. It made me smile. I am old enough to remember eight tracks - big bulky things with music on them, you stuck them in an eight track player - that grew into cassette players and then cd's........
ReplyDeleteThis made me chuckle. :)
ReplyDeleteI remember 8-tracks, and the joy of having a Sony Walkman of my very own. I'll be floating by on my own iceberg. :D
ReplyDelete