She is beautiful, and I love the beret. I had a knitted cap I loved back then, along with a heart full of dreams. Wonderful poem!
Love it. :)
Indeed, sometimes we look back and wish we could do it all over again!
If only! Yes. Like Humpty Dumpty ...
A lovely poem
Nice response.
Wonderful!PS: Thanks for the introduction to Rabindranath Tagore...worth more reading of him in the future.ZQ
She is beautiful. Also, she looks familiar for some reason...I'd like to think that we could all use a little youthful exuberance from our yesterdays.
Me too, mind you all the mistakes I made and all of the loves I lost would probably alter my life if I changed them.
Beginnings are exciting, but what have we done with what we were given? Thanks for coming by and for your comment.
Love it! 💜
Luv the music as much as the poemmuch love...
Pleased you liked the music Gillena.
Monday WRites 174 is live. I invite you to link upmuch lovegillena
Oh gosh, I was so awkward, shy and self-conscious at 17, and at that stage did not experience the world as a nurturing or friendly place ... no thanks, I'd rather not go back!
She is beautiful, and I love the beret. I had a knitted cap I loved back then, along with a heart full of dreams. Wonderful poem!
ReplyDeleteLove it. :)
ReplyDeleteIndeed, sometimes we look back and wish we could do it all over again!
ReplyDeleteIf only! Yes. Like Humpty Dumpty ...
ReplyDeleteA lovely poem
ReplyDeleteNice response.
ReplyDeleteWonderful!
ReplyDeletePS: Thanks for the introduction to Rabindranath Tagore...worth more reading of him in the future.
ZQ
She is beautiful. Also, she looks familiar for some reason...
ReplyDeleteI'd like to think that we could all use a little youthful exuberance from our yesterdays.
Me too, mind you all the mistakes I made and all of the loves I lost would probably alter my life if I changed them.
ReplyDeleteBeginnings are exciting, but what have we done with what we were given? Thanks for coming by and for your comment.
ReplyDeleteLove it! 💜
ReplyDeleteLuv the music as much as the poem
ReplyDeletemuch love...
Pleased you liked the music Gillena.
DeleteMonday WRites 174 is live. I invite you to link up
ReplyDeletemuch love
gillena
Oh gosh, I was so awkward, shy and self-conscious at 17, and at that stage did not experience the world as a nurturing or friendly place ... no thanks, I'd rather not go back!
ReplyDelete