Tuesday, 28 February 2017

Lent In America




chocs
media
alcohol
in the past
have been
the most popular sacrifices
for lent

this year
follow your elected leader
make america great again
make lent great
know thy god

 
WARNING:
puritans evangelicals and
jesus for trump supporters

cover your eyes and block your ears now

 
 YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN

give groping up
for Lent Donald
(only 40 days
 - wont kill you)

8 comments:

  1. Yrah I agree... woder what the world's coming to

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha... but at least last night me proved that he can read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poets are the voices of their times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shudder at the thought of whats about to come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What Kerry said... plus a little cringing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for pointing out the way they all stand...it's because they know him too well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely!!! This is so refreshing!! For Lent I promise to try and not add rude adjectives describing that guy that was elected President...oh yeah, WhatsHisName [WHN]

    ReplyDelete