Sunday, 9 October 2016

Full Circle

rainbow  autumn seagull
crane cherry blossom love
sunflower blues sky clouds
butterfly nectar beer

a double rainbow
putting on an autumn show
for the lone seagull

a crane flies
with a cherry blossom sprig
love in  pastel pink

the sunflower
stands tall against the blue sky
blocking out the clouds

a butterfly
floats on the nectar froth
of a cold beer

Carpe Diem Haiku Kai


7 comments:

  1. These are all great but my favourites are the first and the last!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I love the first and the third ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely haiku, I really love the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did great Cressida all words used and you have created four beauties. I like your first is a real masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rhe last one is great and my favorite!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is such a great series. The inspiration shows in your responses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely done Cressida, love the first one..:)

    ReplyDelete