Monday, 7 March 2016

Brescianello - Sinfonia for Strings and Basso continuo in F-Major, Op. 1...




 Today I received a reply email from a friend who has been very ill. He said he read my words over and over again and his last words were " I'm happy " ! The first movement of this sinfonia expresses the joy I felt at his response

one of life's great joys
to make you happy- my words
wrapped in lots of love

Carpe Diem Haiku Kai 

5 comments:

  1. Joy is multiplied when we give it away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An I return your love fully! I loved the musical interlude very much too! :-) Bastet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure your words bring joy to many (yours truly included).

    Also, sorry I haven't been around much. Depression and whatnot. I see you, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to see you again Bizza. Thank you for your comment..Must write some joy poems for a Bizza:)Sorry you have been unwell.

      Delete