Monday, 28 September 2015

Worldle Week 80 MLMM


ichor atavistic copse door menace exhale
 pastel cranberry bony infection figure nebulous




show those  bony atavistic  nebulous  figures
the door
pile the menace of these infected nightmares
behind the copse

exhale pink pastel thoughts
allow rich cranberry ichor to run through
the veins of your sleep ...
sweet dreams are made of this







4 comments:

  1. A cool interpretation of the prompt and the song!
    I am not good with music but I did remember the song...thanks for including the video/words to the song.

    I think you have captured how some faiths and followers react to each other in your brief aptly descriptive verse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extremely visual poem to be read and felt.
    May all your dreams be sweet.
    And, hey thanks for the dose of the Eurhythmics! Need to change up my play list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Compact and excellent use of the words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is awesome! I really love the way you used the words =)

    mindlovemisery

    ReplyDelete