Well that cheered my morning coffee up thank you Cressida - I don't think I've heard anyone singing like that and a new word - hautbois - delicious - and dare i say most music is better than the Bee Jees!
LOL!
I never knew! I concur--up util the last line! What a fun poem. And brilliant sound--like a trumpet.
Loved your take on the prompt :DWell penned!
"exuberance oozing / from every talented pore"..wow...
Well that cheered my morning coffee up thank you Cressida - I don't think I've heard anyone singing like that and a new word - hautbois - delicious - and dare i say most music is better than the Bee Jees!
ReplyDeleteLOL!
ReplyDeleteI never knew! I concur--up util the last line! What a fun poem. And brilliant sound--like a trumpet.
ReplyDeleteLoved your take on the prompt :D
ReplyDeleteWell penned!
"exuberance oozing / from every talented pore"..wow...
ReplyDelete