Gossip... the worst! Thanks for reading "Darkness". Your comment made me giggle, so I wrote this comment in response: Funny… I had no transgender intention when I wrote this piece. I was referencing a friend who has come into her own after a long recovery from abuse. And bubble wrap technique? I have absolutely no idea what your talking about, but it sounds good! LOL!
Amusing yet talented response.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting and your kind comments.
Hahaha! This is my favorite!
ReplyDeleteI am smiling....clever and fun!
ReplyDeleteGossip... the worst!
ReplyDeleteThanks for reading "Darkness". Your comment made me giggle, so I wrote this comment in response:
Funny… I had no transgender intention when I wrote this piece. I was referencing a friend who has come into her own after a long recovery from abuse. And bubble wrap technique? I have absolutely no idea what your talking about, but it sounds good! LOL!
You could feed the nation with that compost !
ReplyDeletehaha good one.
ReplyDeleteLOL!! Good one!
ReplyDeletehaha this is great
ReplyDeletemindlovemisery