Words and actions should always go hand in hand :-)
Someone important once mentioned something about being frugal in words and generous in action. Or something like that. I love that you cover the diverse ways words can be used and then come back to remind us that action still speaks louder.
words singactions embrace
Wisdom is perceived in silence, but a few wise words can calm a storm.
No one has ever accused me of being wise old egg :)
They certainly do...maybe however there is place for both I hope so
I agree, what someone says can seem very powerful, but if actions don't follow, it's all just a voice wasted on a breeze.
Words and actions should always go hand in hand :-)
ReplyDeleteSomeone important once mentioned something about being frugal in words and generous in action. Or something like that.
ReplyDeleteI love that you cover the diverse ways words can be used and then come back to remind us that action still speaks louder.
words sing
ReplyDeleteactions embrace
Wisdom is perceived in silence, but a few wise words can calm a storm.
ReplyDeleteNo one has ever accused me of being wise old egg :)
DeleteThey certainly do...maybe however there is place for both I hope so
ReplyDeleteI agree, what someone says can seem very powerful, but if actions don't follow, it's all just a voice wasted on a breeze.
ReplyDelete