Thursday, 15 January 2015

Tepid Wind

1..
misogynist
snaps
armour full of chinks
threatened
by imagined shadows

2
grovelling
not my bag
slaves in chains
do that







3
a person
who needs idolising
insecure damaged
egotist





9 comments:

  1. You captured that character very well ~ Smiling at your dry (but witty) "title" ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. It only takes a little prick to burst a fragile ego:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my old neighborhood, when someone is on a roll berating a person with righteous anger, many of us on the sideline begin stoking the flame by shouting encouragement like, "get em, girl!" and my personal favorite, "tell em why you're mad!"

    After your 3rd poem, I felt compelled to stand up and shout as your chorus. I feel the power in this.

    So, tell em why you're mad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Words of fury... very well-penned. I liked the title as well.
    -HA

    ReplyDelete
  5. No point in having a blog unless you can have the occasional rant and rave :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lot of us would agree with you !

    ReplyDelete